TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE RECOMMENDATION SCHEME
The following terms and conditions apply and are accepted by anyone participating in the scheme or referring potential candidates to the Via Resource Group.
- Candidates that are recommended must not be already registered with via resource or formally known by them.
- The person making the recommendation must be registered with Via Recommendation.
- Recommendations must be made through the Via Recommendation referral form before the candidate becomes registered, any applications after shall not be valid.
- The candidate must be a contact of yours who has agreed to the recommendation and the sharing of their personal details.
- The payment will be made once the candidate has completed their probation period.
- For candidates in contract positions, the payment will not be made until they have spent four weeks at the company.
- Via Recommendation reserve the right to alter the terms and conditions.
- The value of the reward is determined by Via Recommendation.
- In the event of a dispute arising between Via Recommendation and the party involved Via Recommendation will have the final decision.
- The candidate must be eligible to work in the UK.
- There is no limit or restriction on the number of referrals you are allowed.
- A reward can only be issued if the candidate has been placed in the role that was referenced upon recommendation.